Opinions about research
1 . Can be your thoughts and opinions of studying abroad?
2 . Do you think it is difficult to study with another language？ A. Certainly (to issue 2) M. No (to question 3)
3. The type of troubles do you confront when research with one other language? A. Teachers' highlight C. Teachers' speaking speed.
B. Inadequate of terminology D. other____________
4. Besides language, the type of issues do you have in class? A. Different teaching style
W. Classroom etiquette (rules and regulation)
C. Dealing with partners
G. Low self-pride ( of talking out)
a few. To what extend do you think steering clear of plagiarism is difficult that you should master? A. Agree B. Neutral C. Disagree
Views about living environment
6th. To what expand do you think it is difficult to adapt to food in Portsmouth? A. Agree N. Neutral C. disagree
7. Is food preparation a challenge for you personally?
A. Yes B. Zero
almost 8. What kind of problem are you experiencing when you need to cook yourself? A. Not familiar ingredients
B. Limited time
C. Not satisfied with the different taste.
Deb. Other _____________
9. Are there accommodation difficulties which impact your academics performance? A. Yes W. No
12. Do you miss the familiar living environment in your home region? A. Certainly B. No
11. Do you really feel secure here?
A. Yes B. No
doze. How long does it take to adapt new life in Portsmouth? A. 1-2 weeks B. 3-4 several weeks C. more than one month
13. Does the adaption problem influence your analyze life?
A. Yes W. No
Opinions about social differences
13. From the items below, what do you think may be reason for interaction difficulties? Difference in politeness ( ) Disagreement of opinions ( )
Lack of tolerance ( ) Stereotypes against other cultures ( ) non-verbal differences ( ) Deficient of motivation ( )
Having tiny knowledge about the topic ( )...